Before You Visit Keystone Flora
Consider your vision and observe specific conditions of your locations.
- Note the orientation of where you want to place your new plants. (ex. South side of house, North slope, etc.)
- Bring or send a photo of your location(s).
- Note the soil condition, dry rocky, clay, loam etc.
- Note the general moisture conditions of the planting area.
- Note the sun and shade times of day of your spot.
- A birdseye sketch of your intentions also helps.
- Measure the rain garden or planting bed.
We can help you choose native plants that will prefer different conditions.